Apple & Cinnamon Turnovers
Apples and cinnamon are a heavenly duo in this classic recipe. These crispy treats are perfect for breakfast or dessert. Save yourself time on peeling with the Princes Apple Fruit Filling.
- 1 x 395g can of Princes Apple Fruit Filling
- 1 x 320g sheet of shop bought, ready rolled puff pastry
- 4 pinches of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp honey
- a sprinkle of granulated sugar
- Pre-heat your oven to 190c.
- Cut the pastry into 4 equal squares and spoon a quarter of the filling into the middle of each piece of puff pastry along with a pinch of cinnamon.
- Brush the edges with water, then fold each square in half to encase the filling in a triangle and push the edges down to seal.
- Brush each turnover with honey and sprinkle some sugar on top then make 3 slits in the top.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 20 minutes until golden brown then serve warm or cold.